Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday, Monday!

A couple of the new clips I made today.


Happy Monday... or if you are anything like I used to be when I worked behind a desk for ten plus hours a day - I dreaded Mondays! Now the first day of the week has sort of grown on me. When my alarm goes off in the morning I am excited to get the week started and Monday is the perfect day to get organized and my week planned out.

I am also feeling good about the productive weekend that I had. Dylan and I worked on some odds and ends around the house and really made some progress. Our condo looks like a whole new place with the new couch and pictures finally hung on the walls :-)

I spent the day running around doing the typical Monday errands... grocery store... Target (my favorite)... and the fabric store. So I didn't get a chance to get too much accomplished with regards to Moosette but I did begin on some new hair clips which are pictured above. I will post more pics tomorrow as Dylan is bringing a camera home from work for me to use until my camera is back up and running. I am also planning on getting images on my Etsy site by the end of the week... which is my biggest goal for the week :-)

I hope that everyone had a fabulous weekend - and look at the bright side you have already made it through the first day of the week and Friday will be in your sights soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment