Friday, February 26, 2010

Blame it on the Rain...


The rain clouds officially rolled in this afternoon and the sky is getting darker... I think the rain is near... Boo! Don't get me wrong I LOVE the rain especially if it is accompanied by thunderstorms... but not on a Friday night when I am supposed to head downtown. I much prefer the raindrops while I am cozied up inside on the couch. I made plans to go out to dinner and cocktails with a couple of girlfriends downtown tonight but I just don't know how I am going to muster up the motivation... I blame it on the rain :-)

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend - and for those of you on the east coast enjoy the free snow cones - and those of us on the west coast... really more rain?? (please note I am completely aware of the fact that we are in desperate need of more rain here in southern California... but really on the weekend??) I have been a southern Californian for a majority of my life and I expect 70 degree weather at all times ;-)

Am I the only one who lacks motivation on rainy days??


photo:
weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment