Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fat Tuesday!

Soooo much to choose from!
All the trims and ribbon my little heart desires!
My Friend and I were in shock of the DMV line that didn't move all day! Wrapped around the building... so we of course took a pic :-)



Sorry I didn't write yesterday... I had such a lovely weekend - I decided to keep it going with a relaxing day by my friend's pool. A few of my friends were lucky enough to observe Presidents Day... so I took it upon myself to join in the fun! We have been enjoying 80 degree weather here in San Diego for the past few days and loving it - sorry to those of you that have been snowed in for weeks!

Today was a productive but fun day. My friend Michelle was nice enough to join me in a Downtown Los Angeles adventure... specifically in the Garment District. We left Encinitas in the morning hoping to make it a quick trip; however, we met a friend in Huntington which turned into a long but fun lunch detour. We ended up making it to L.A. around 2pm and scoured the streets for materials. I love making trips up to L.A. every once in a while... I am like a kid in a candy shop! There are so many beautiful fabrics, ribbons overall pretty much anything you can think of. We found a ton of fun new materials... so stay tuned for new product in the next couple of days. The amount of stuff these shops have jammed into such small quarters is incredible... doesn't compare to any places down here...

So... I think tomorrow will be a productive day of creating new items... I am excited - I sort of want to start tonight but am drained from the past few days in the sun... sorry to rub it in again for you East coasters :-)

Hope everyone is enjoying Fat Tuesday... Bourbon St. has a lot to celebrate this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment