Monday, April 19, 2010

Refreshing - Au Natural...

Jessica did the entire shoot with no make-up, air dried hair and no retouching!
Doesn't she look amazing??
Love her!
Kim did not allow any retouching to these photos - set to hit stands next week...
Brit released the untouched photos alongside her touched up ones for her Candies ad campaign...



There is buzz going around the celeb world about those choosing to jump on the au natural train - everyone from Jessica Simpson, Kim Kardashian, Britney Spears, Demi Moore... to name a few are joining in this trend. They are not only doing photo shoots sans make-up, they are also saying no to retouching the pictures. I for one am all about the fresh, straight out of the shower look. On any given day you can catch me without make-up accompanied with wet hair. During the day I am not a fan of make-up... don't get me wrong if I have my party pants on and am going out on the town I definitely step it up... but I have never been much of a make-up kind of gal - maybe it is my Florida roots or southern Californian upbringing but I am just much more comfortable with my trusty face lotion and air dried locks...

It is oh so refreshing to see these ladies (some of the most scrutinized women in Hollywood for their looks and weight) be so comfortable in their skin.

8 comments:

  1. I am LOVING that they're doing this. They are more beautiful just being themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Love this post. They certainly look more human when not touched up. Thanks for sharing this, really.

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is refreshing! and Jessica looks so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica looks so good au naturel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I'm impressed! This is so refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Somehow seeing her without makeup made me feel worse. She looked so darn good...I dont look that good au naturale!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that they're doing this but I don't buy Jessica's shoot. I don't think they're being 100% truthful that they did nothing to her, she's just too pretty for that to be fair haha. Anyways, love your blog. I would love for you to stop by my blog sometime. Thanks!
    Heidi
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete