Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Favorites...

Bells and Unicorns - $7... seriously?? So clever!

70shome - $10.50... must have, my bread is always going stale!

Greeniebean Recycle - $15... perfect shopping bag for spring... love the yellow and gray!

Eco Blend Coture - $29.99... obsessed with this statement bracelet!

Ruby's Payground - $7... dont drink coffee but may start so I can carry around this lovely!



I hope that everyone has enjoyed a little insight into the world of eco-friendly fashion/ living this week... I sure learned a lot! Of course we aren't done yet - all of my Etsy finds this week are items created by talented green crafters! Who knew you could look so cute and trendy being green! Love it!

Have a fabulous weekend!

8 comments:

  1. My baguettes ALWAYS go stale as well. What an adorable little bag. And I love that necklace! Have a great weekend dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bread always goes stale too, it's so annoying! This is darling, it's so hard to find cute things to carry food in, I love! So glad to find your blog, I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bracelet is just gorgeous! What a find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds! I especially love the yellow and gray bag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - these are all so adorable! Eco-chic if you will ;) I really like that sandwich bag... never would of thought to make something like that.

    Love your blog!

    ~Jess


    http://CheapButChicClothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. that baguette bag is soo smart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cutest roundup! That bracelet is pretty amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are some seriously wonderful items on Etsy, thanks for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete