Monday, January 3, 2011

A New Year = New Resolutions...




With the ringing in of a new year... one always begins to ponder what changes should be made to increase their quality of life... well here are mine for 2011...

  • Take better care of myself... which includes being more conscious of what I put into my body... exercise more... go to bed earlier... drink more water (obvi this is always on every ones lists - but I really need to make a better effort at taking care of my body)

  • Step out of my comfort zone in regards to beauty regimen... I have never been much a of beauty buff... my daily skin care routine consists of a shower and cetaphil... I will be turning 29 this year and figure it is well over do for me to begin to preserve my age :-)

  • Get a library membership and read more... this needs no explanation

  • Go through my closet after each season and get rid of anything that hasn't been worn and donate to Goodwill... seriously it should be a sin for how many articles of clothing I have hanging that haven't been worn in years...

  • Find a volunteer position... I have way too much time on my hands to not at least give up an hour or two a week to help others...

  • Sign up for a sewing class... this has been on my list for years... I think this is the year to finally cross it off...

  • Cross off the many diy home improvement projects around the house... we have almost been in our home for three years (come April) and there is a massive list of projects that I have had in mind and have never followed through... well this is the year!

I have my work cut out for me in 2011 - but I think it is safe to say that they are ALL attainable! Here's to a productive 2011!

pic: weheartit

1 comment:

  1. I want to take sewing lessons, too! Too bad that we aren't in the same city!!

    Happy New Year, darling!

    xox
    Grace

    www.stripesandsequins.com

    ReplyDelete