Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A New Decade... With JCrew


With the turn of a new decade, 2011, Jcrew has been kind enough to help us out with 11 new staples that are must have classics for the next ten years. I will gladly take one of each Jcrew... if you are listening :-)


  1. the stripe sweater (oh nautical stripes how I have missed you this winter)

  2. the white shirt (love the classic button ups)

  3. the tote bag

  4. the schoolboy blazer (my closet has been lacking this... must get ASAP!)

  5. the pearl necklace (YES, please!)

  6. the quilted jacket

  7. the wedge (my staple in the spring/summer)

  8. the khaki pant

  9. the pencil skirt

  10. the baseball tee

  11. white sneakers

pics: jcrew

6 comments:

  1. I lloovve jcrew. Nice choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ill take most of those too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got the catalogue today and literally threw it across the room upon receipt. no more spending for me!! halp!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love that striped sweater & baseball T. have the schoolboy blazer and wear it constantly.

    Fab choices my dear!

    xox
    grace

    www.stripesandsequins.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm happy to say I can check most of those off my list!
    Still need that white button down however:..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wear a white shirt and pencil skirt about 5 out of 7 days a week.

    ReplyDelete