Thursday, January 27, 2011

It's Been One Year!







Today is my blogoversary! It has been one year since my very first post and I guess my first step into the world that I didn't even know existed - the blogosphere! I seriously had no idea that there were so many creative and talented people out there willing to share their daily thoughts for the world to see. I first started this blog for a creative outlet and sort of a journal for the many things that inspire me throughout the year. I never expected to meet such fabulous peeps and continue to be inspired everyday by others posts. Cant wait for another year in the world of blogging!

Cheers!

pics: weheartit

7 comments:

  1. YAY for blog birthdays!!! CONGRATS!! Can't wait to keep reading for another year:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats girl! Guess what? YOU WON THOSE BOOTS!! Happy Blog Birthday/Blogiversary...complete with gifts!

    xoxo,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy one year to you girl! Keep up the good blogging! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Just recently found your blog & love it - can't wait for more :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats. Isn't it a great hobby?

    ReplyDelete