Friday, January 28, 2011

Happy Weekend!


My plans for this weekend consist of no plans at all - and I couldn't be happier! The boy toy is out of town and it is the first weekend since before the holidays that I have absolutely nothing on the agenda! I plan to sleep in, enjoy long runs in the sunshine, give myself a much needed mani/pedi, lose myself in my stack of magazines, hit up a famer's market for fresh cut flowers, catch up with friends, enjoy a glass or two of vino... overall just relax and enjoy!

Have a fabulous weekend!

pic: weheartit

8 comments:

  1. enjoy a relaxing weekend, my dear! you certainly deserve it! run extra long for me...I'm laid up right now so I'll live vicariously through your running ;) much love, {av}

    ReplyDelete
  2. No plans at all during the weekend is almost my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love those weekends when you can just lay back and relax. sounds like the perfect weekend to me :)

    xx elle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute photo <3

    Check out my new post :
    www.fashiongirl-fashionstarlet.blogspot.com

    Follow me if you like I'll follow back ;)

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely fabulous!.............I love Breakfast at Tiffanys

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm right there with you. Totally chilling this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could say the same!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. gosh that looks incredible! lounging all day! did a lot of that this weekend! love your blog! stop by and enter our giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete