Friday, March 5, 2010

Happiness...

I am off to Santa Barbara for the weekend with my main squeeze - Wahooo! I am SO excited... I went to college in Santa Barbara so the quaint little coastal town has always held a special place in my heart... and since Dylan and I have been dating we have made at least one trip a year up the coast! So I figured this post would be bet suited with a list of things that make me happy!!!



The Boyfriend!... Family!... Friends!... Sunshine but also enjoy good thunderstorm every now and then :-)... Italian food... The Beach!... Mani and Pedis - even though I have had to give those up since leaving the corporate world... Clean sheets... Long runs - specifically on the beach... High heels... Summertime... Red Vino... Fresh cut flowers... NYC!... My Dad's bbq ribs... Anthropologie... FLA Gators... Santa Barbara... Vintage Shopping... Hikes at Torrey Pines... The Holidays... Baseball Games... Smell of Chlorine... My dog and cat - however, they live at my parent's... Fabulous Accessories... Our cute condo we call home... Making other people smile... Making Memories... The smell of Target... Exploring new restaurants...

Many more... but I have to hurry and catch the train!

Have a GREAT weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment