Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Fun Bag Tag!



FUN! I was tagged by the fabulous Trishie! According to the tag I must show the contents of my purse... because as we know that usually tells a story of it's own!

1. Of course - my purse... Marc by Marc Jacobs
2. Mini clutch
3. 'On the go Kit' - contains mini emery board, dental flossers, sewing kit, hairband, adhesive bandages, stain treating towelette - pretty much the greatest thing ever... compliments of my Aunt Jodi :-)
4. Mentos Gum
5. Two nail polishes
6. Marc by Marc Jacobs wallet
7. Chanel lip gloss
8. Natural Ice chap stick
9. Pen
10. Anthropologie gift card... inside the monster looking thing :-)


5 comments:

  1. How fun! I have a handful of lip stuff in my bag - I just can't be caught without it!

    I'll definitely post my bag contents this week. Thanks! This will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a fun game. I'll definitely be posting in the next few days =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing these posts - its always interesting to see what's in people's bags! Love the M by MJ bag and Chanel lipgloss is a must!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh fun! I wish I had an Anthro gift card in my bag! I will post my tag on Friday. Happy St. Patty's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I got tagged by Trishie as well, don't you love her? what a fun game it was. And I'm with Simply Colette, I want that gift card in my bag!

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete