Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Red Eye Comfort...

Comfy Casual




1. / 2. /3. / 4. / 5. / 6.

The boy toy and I are leaving on a jet plane tonight... destination = The Big Apple! We love taking the red eye when traveling back east as we don't have to give up any of our precious vacay minutes for travel time. I will be sporting an outfit very similar to this look... comfort is key to red eye travels. I always, always travel with a large, comfy scarf as it doubles as a blanket for me on the plane. I am taking the train up to the boy toys work this evening and then off we go!

See yall when I get back!

Have a fabulous week/weekend!

6 comments:

  1. This looks almost exactly like what I'll be wearing on the plane to California this Friday :)
    Bisous,
    Rachel
    http://lovealamode.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo! Can't wait to see your face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, that sounds like a lovely adventure. have great time! watch out for the snow! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit & I am loving the watch! Have a great time - NYC visits are always a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, I always have a scarf with me when I travel!;D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Remember the coach outlet provide coach bags which won't be deteriorated into its overall styles by any means. It will maintain its looks, colors, and uniqueness for long time.Here's your new way to look sophisticated styles. Carry the hot coach outlet store online of this summer and be the true trendsetter!

    ReplyDelete