Monday, February 28, 2011

Blazer Love...

Blazers


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 /5

One of my favorite ways to cover up on chilly nights is to throw on a blazer... I am oh so happy that this trend isn't going anywhere this spring. A classic blazer thrown over dress or skirt equals pretty much perfection in my book!

Oh and a little hint - my favorite go-to black blazer is actually just an old Calvin Klein suit jacket (that I hadn't worn in years) - I rolled up the sleeves a couple of times and voila had my new fav staple piece without even opening my wallet!

6 comments:

  1. loving the striped one (of course!)
    i wore a blazer out tonight instead of a winter coat... amazing as new york is so cold in the winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the striped one!!! And I love reinventing clothes that are already in the closet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agreed -- blazers are so effortlessly chic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Alice + Olivia blazer is amazing! Of course it's sold out. Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blazers are fun!:D Loving #s 3 and 4.

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful womens clothes online. It was an superb one and fabulous. Looking so pretty. I think this one will be favorite to everyone. Really worthy and fashionable too.Excellent. Really a stunning one, appreciable.

    ReplyDelete