Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy Weekend!


I am looking forward to a weekend filled with amingos and amigas! To kick the weekend off the boy toy is home early and we are going to check out some outdoor furniture and fire pit (we had our backyard redone in the winter - the grass town out and stone pavers laid). And tonight is date night... excited for some yummy food and a glass or two of vino! Saturday the boy toy is going golfing with my brother and friends and us girls are going to meet up with them after at a brewery nearby. And the grand finale of the weekend will be our BBQ during the big game! Excited to have our friends over and cheers in the new backyard... and it doesn't hurt that it is an excuse to overindulge in all of the finger foods!

What do yall have planned for the big game??

Have a fabulous weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Ohhh, a fire pit. I want one:) All I know is that I'm rooting for the Green Bay Packers come Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fantastic Superbowl weekend!! :) So excited for the finger foods too, is that bad,? lol.
    ~Giselle
    http://www.machinewashwarm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A few of my friends always have a giant super bowl party at their place... I can't wait for some wings, my definite guilty pleasure.
    Bisous,
    Rachel
    http://lovealamode.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! You have a pretty blog, I follow you! Kisses from Barcelona - Paris :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like the perfect weekend! I hope it was a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your blog is sooooo cute! i lovvve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you had a wonderful weekend with your boy!

    ReplyDelete