Monday, February 7, 2011

Countdown!

NYC

Some essentials that will definitely be making it in my suitcase...

We had a very eventful weekend filled with lots and lots of fun! Well... just because the weekend is over doesn't mean our fun has come to an end! In just two short days me and the boy toy will be kissing this fabulous warm weather behind for the slush filled streets of NYC! We booked our trip about two weeks ago to visit a couple of my besties from high school and their lovers. We are staying at my aunt's fabulous Upper East Side apartment - no one lives there as they purchased a couple years ago for trips such as this!

We have all sorts of fun things planned - fun dinners with friends, museums and of course shopping! Don't worry that I have already mapped out the fabulous vintage shops I want to hit up - my friends always laugh because I always show up with my excel spreadsheet (obvi copies for everyone) in hand ready to shop!

Now on to the important things... what to pack?? I have been enjoying me some summer like conditions here in San Diego and have totally forgotten how to dress for winter!


6 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were coming here!! So fun!!! Safe travels my dear... and pack rain/waterproof boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A hat, some gloves, a scarf, and some boots! Have an amazing time. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! I'm headed there tomorrow. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like every blogger is headed off to NYC this week! I'm opting to spend the weekend in Irvine instead :)
    Bisous,
    Rachel
    http://lovealamode.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a wonderful time doll! Be sure to layer a lot, that way if you get hot or cold you can always add a layer and as you probably know black is the it factor in NY. You might want to spice it up though - I always like to stay away from trends sometimes, ha ha. Enjoy yourselves!

    ReplyDelete