Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Holy Miss USA!

Miss California

Miss Minnesota
Miss South Dakota
Miss Tennessee Miss Wyoming


Wow! Have you seen the official photographs for the fifty-one contestants for the Miss USA pageant to be held this weekend?? I first saw them on The Today Show this morning and was shocked! I couldn't believe how provocative and racy they are! I am a little shocked that these are the pics representing each contestant. A little too racy for my liking... what do you think?? If they released these for a controversy marketing ploy - I am pretty sure they got their monies worth!

Isn't this the same pageant that has dethroned contestants and winners in the past for pics similar to these surfacing after pageants?? Interesting!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is quite different from what I remember growing up watching these pageants! I have to agree, there is a time and place for such racy photos and the Miss USA pag. is not it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I think it is a little much. I do believe they need to be less old fashioned but this seems a little extreme...Miss USA should be a role model for little girls.

    ReplyDelete