Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Eyelet Lovin'...

Tried this lovely on - seriously so flippin cute!
Loving the blue and white...
I love this crisp white number!
Perfect flowy top for the summer months...
Love the contrast sash to accentuate the waist...




Today my Mom and I made a trip to the mall to look for a last minute dress for me to wear to the wedding this weekend... of course our first stop - Anthropologie - was the only stop needed... which is sort of funny considering we have one less than five minutes from my house!

Anyways... while browsing the racks I kept coming across eyelet perfection! I remember wearing a lot of eyelet dresses when I was younger... I was smitten then and still smitten now. Unfortunately I had to force myself to stay on track of the current mission (wedding attire) so I didn't try too many of the eyelet pieces on (mostly white - and call me traditional but I would never show up to a wedding in white or ivory!)... seriously there are too many lovelies to show... but I have included a few of my favs!

Summer may not be in the air yet... but these beauties make it feel pretty darn close :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment