Thursday, May 6, 2010

Effortlessly Fab...







So I am pretty sure that I have made it public knowledge that I am a sucker for trashy reality TV - not the usual DWTS or American Idol - I am talking really trashy... like The Real Housewives (where ever the city may be), The Hills and The City. I know... totally losing braincells, should definitely be picking up a book instead but I just cant get enough. I watched the latest episode of The City last night - for those of you that have been living under a rock - this is a reality-based (key word based) show on MTV... a spin-off from The Hills... following the lives of four girls working in the NYC fashion industry - of course all with the most glamorous of apartments, jobs and my favorite - wardrobes! Seriously this is one of the reasons why I am still a fan - yes the arguments may all be the same but I LOVE to see what each person is wearing. This leads me into my favorite love to hate character, Olivia Palermo. It hurts watching sometimes because she comes off as such a snob - but seriously can I have her closet... or even just a quarter of it?? She is always dressed uber fabulous... like she put no thought or effort into it at all - and don't even get me started on her ever so perfect hair... I just cant get enough of her... absurd attitude and all!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah she does dress very nice! she seems to have nooo personality on the show. She's sooo blaaaa and always seems upset or sad. I guess that's how she's filmed on the show, maybe she's different in person.


    www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her style. I did a post about her

    Stop by my blog to win a giveaway that I am doing

    xx
    Sahi
    http://barelyvogue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love her style! Wouldn't you just die for that wardrobe?

    xo
    Perfectionistinrehab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why DOES she have to be so mean? That said...OMG her clothes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete