Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Little Bit Longer...





My favorite way to start off my day is to watch the Today Show. This morning on their beauty/style segment they featured designer slips from Farr West. Their Style Editor had the greatest idea with these pretty little numbers - if you have a tunic that is too short add one of these fancy slips underneath and voila problem solved - instant length! My problem has always been with wearing a slip under a short dress or tunic... when it inched out the bottom I felt like a grandma... well these have pretty lace or chiffon detailing at the bottom that make you want them to poke out! Genius!

Best part is they are completely reasonably priced! Ranging between $38-$80!

pics: Farr West

1 comment:

  1. I would love to find some nice vintage slips - a bit of lace peeking out from a hemline would be so beautiful!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete