Monday, July 19, 2010

Good-bye Friends!


Today was a sad day... I drove my dear friend Camille and her dog to the airport. She was jumping on a plane to her new/old life on the east coast. Cams and her husband made the difficult decision to move back to PA where she is originally from. She moved out west for college ten years ago... can you believe we have been out of high school for ten years (yep-I have my high school reunion this fall!) - and out of college for six?? Crazy! We have another couple that we are good friends with that are also moving the first week in August - It is one of Dylan's good friends from college. He and his wife also made the tough decision to move back to Maui... where they are both from (they too came to California for school). It got me thinking - where is the time going?? Seriously - it is like we are officially growing up - everyone is slowly migrating back to their home towns to be closer to their families and begin the next chapter in their lives. Both of the couples that are leaving are in different circles of our friends; however, they remind me of each other - probably the most genuine people that I have ever met and I feel so fortunate that they came into my life and I am so happy to call them life-long friends!

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!

pics: weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment