Thursday, December 23, 2010

I Heart the Holidays...






I know the holidays typically bring out the Grinch in some... the traffic is worthy of causing even the most patient to go insane in the membrane... the malls lack personal space and breathing room... the feeling that money is flying out of your wallet faster than you can say Christmas...

With that said - I love it ALL! It is my most favorite time of year. I love the time that we are able to spend with our family and friends that we don't get to see often throughout the year... love the twinkling of lights when driving through the streets... don't even get me started on the smell of the Christmas tree - LOVE... the coziness the Christmas decor brings to our home... over-indulging in EVERYTHING (and not even worrying about the consequences until December 26th... and my most favorite thing is seeing the excitement on some one's face while opening a gift that you put so much effort into finding...

pics: weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment