Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Birds of a Feather Flock Together...

Birds of a Feather

1. Tory Burch $368 via net-a-porter.com 2. Alice and Olivia $198 via aliceandolivia.com 3. BCBG Max Azaria $198 via bloomingdales 4. topshop $115 via topshop.com 5. Cynthia Rowley $330 via cynthiarowley.com 6. Juicy $298 via saksfiftave.com 7. Mango $98 via johnlewis.com



I am obsessing over anything feathered right now - whether it be skirts of dresses... totally obsessed! I can just imagine myself shakin' my tail feathers (oh so cheesy!) on the dance floor on NYE! Most of the ones I love cost an arm and a leg (shocker!) but don't fret my pets... the ever so talented Erica of Ps... I Made This (who we all know that I LOVE) gave us a quick and easy DIY tutorial for our very own feather skirt so we can all be shakin' our tail feathers while ringing in the New Year!
sources via Ps... I Made This and WWW

1 comment:

  1. I am making a feathered skirt for NYE!!! So excited.... I too, and obsessed with PS I Made This.

    xox
    Grace

    www.stripesandsequins.com

    ReplyDelete