Friday, December 10, 2010

Shopping Bags Galore...


I absolutely fell in love with this idea while catching up on one of my daily favs, Bromeliad! Seriously I thought I was the only one that had this problem. I always hesitate throwing away pretty (and lets be honest - shiny designer) shopping bags... and low and behold there is a whole club out there that has this same problemo!

Obsessed with the idea of crafting up some wall art with lovely used shopping bags; however, I am thinking the boy toy would not be too keen on this idea (sort of like a trophy wall displaying all the money gone to shopping) - hopefully one day I will own my very own walk-in closet to decorate as I please... and you better believe these will be adorning my wall!


5 comments:

  1. Cool idea and yes, a walk-in closet with these would be nice.:D

    Have a wonderful weekend!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shoutout. I think it would look great in a closet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Backpack

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can’t believe focusing long enough to research; much less write this kind of article. You’ve outdone yourself with this material without a doubt. It is one of the greatest contents. Bookbags

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! Bookbags

    ReplyDelete