Monday, August 16, 2010

Sneak-Peek!


So... everyone knows by now that I am a huge fan of the Target collaborations - favorite designers so far being Anna Sui, Liberty of London and Cynthia Vincent. Well I just got word that the three latest designers... Mulberry, Tucker and John Derian will be holding a 36-hour sale via the invitation only site, Gilt! I am so excited to see the items we all can be expecting at our local Targets! I am especially excited to see the Mulberry bags... so far I have not been all too impressed with the Target collaborations for handbags... I guess those are a bit more difficult to pull off - most have looked 'cheap' to me... Ooh and can NOT wait to get my paws on some of Tucker's feminine blouses and dresses!

The only problem with this sale is that I will be camping on an island off the coast of California and don't believe I will have access to the Internet...

If you are not a member of Gilt - you are truly missing out - be sure to sign up before Friday here!


1 comment: