Thursday, August 12, 2010

M.I.A.!



Sorry I have been totally missing in action! It has been a crazy week. Last Friday I headed up to Huntington Beach to meet the boy at the US Open. We spent the weekend up there because he had to be up there for work. It was crazy crowded and I was happy to be home Sunday night :-)

Monday morning I woke up early and picked my grandma up and headed up to Calabasas for a few days with my Aunt. From the second I stepped foot in her house we were on the go - I had so much fun! We spent the week enjoying yummy dinners out, fabulous vino, shuttling the kiddos around to every appointment/practice under the sun, lunching, shopping (of course!) and much more! I scored some uber fabulous finds at the mall - My favorite of them all is this skirt from J Crew... seriously so excited to strut my stuff in this shiny little number... I am already drooling over all of the fun ways I can wear it!

pic: J Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment