Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday Favorites...

Cupcakes by Christy - Because who isn't a princess on their birthday... or lets be honest every day!


Our Little Cupcake - Bottoms up! This slice of heaven is made with tequila!

Two Sugar Babies - Ummm... so stinkin cute!

Friendly Creationss - YUM! Cupcake Burgers!

Sugar Robot - Seriously who knew food could be so dang pretty!


It's my birthday and I can cry if I want to - well not really my birthday yet... and no crying here - but it will be my birthday on Monday!!! Wahhoooo... I love my birthday; however, this year has been a little different. I am not really that into turning another year older... I will be 28 on Monday! Not sure how I feel about that?? But I decided to start getting excited and thought I would scour Etsy for yummy birthday cupcakes... yes you can actually buy delish cupcakes on Etsy... seriously what don't they have??

Happy Friday everyone! Hopefully I haven't lost yall after my non existing blog posts for the past week!

1 comment: